The Future of Insurance Europe (Nov 24-25, 2020, Online), will unite the most influential CEOs and insurance C-suite leadership teams for real business discussions to develop solutions, tackle challenges, set benchmarks and collectively lay the foundations for the future.
With over 30+ CEOs and C-Suite execs from all major European markets, we are taking a strategic approach to capitalise on the market instability and turn disruption into opportunity.
Announcing first release of the topics that the industry’s leading CEOs and C-Suite Executives will be speaking on next month at The Future of Insurance Europe include:
Reuters Exclusive Interviews with:
• Nigel Wilson (CEO, Legal & General)
• Denis Kessler (Chairman & CEO, SCOR)
• Joerg Asmussen (CEO, GDV)
• Andrew Horton (CEO, Beazley)
• Victoria Saporta (Executive Director of the Prudential Policy Directorate, Bank of England)
Reuters Live Panels:
• “On Risk” with Hugo Wegbrans (Global Chief Broking Officer, AON), Jerome Jean Haegeli (Group Chief Economist, Swiss Re) and, Michael Steel (Global Head of Business Development, RMS)
• “On Diversity” with Sonja Rottiers (CEO Europe, Lloyd’s), Alison Martin (CEO EMEA, Zurich) and, Steve Wardlaw (Chairman & Co-Founder, Emerald Life)
• “On Regulation” with Hans de Cuyper (Group CEO, Ageas), Felix Hufeld (President, BaFin), Julian Adams (Director of Public Policy & Regulation, M&G) and, Dimitris Zafeiris (Head of the Risks & Financial Stability Dept., EIOPA)