Skip to main content
- Product Owner of IoTConnect - IoTConnect is a full-fledged Platform as a Service (PaaS). This horizontal IoT platform allows for device communication and management, data storage, app creation and enablement, robust security protocols and implementation of data science methodologies
- Defining the Architecture for the Custom IoT platform for the client's needs.
- Closely worked with Microsoft Azure IoT Suite, AWS IoT, Docker, and many open-source IoT and Big Data technologies like Kafka, Sqoop, Spark, Cassandra, Logstash.
- Evaluated connectors that can be connected to the Cassandra and based upon ETL it showcased all data on data visualization platforms like Power Bi, Tableau.
- Working with SaaS-based models like Smart Factory, Connected Worker, and other solutions which are more useful in the IoT and trending technologies markets.
- Wrote maintainable and extensible code in a team environment.
- Implemented designs, including experimentation and multiple iterations.
- Modified existing software to correct errors, upgrade interfaces and improve performance.
- Consulted with engineering staff to evaluate the interface between hardware and software.
- Interfaced with business analysts, developers, and technical support to determine the best requirement specifications.
- Worked closely with other team members to plan, design, and develop robust solutions in a timely manner.