The 20th Developer Economics global survey wave ran from December 2020 to February 2021 and reached more than 19,000 developers in 155 countries. This research report dives into key developer trends for Q1 2021 and beyond.
The 6 major topics that are being covered are the following:
- Programming language communities – an update
- Developers as influencers in tool buying decisions
- Embedded software - An overview
- Machine learning developers and their data
- Emerging technologies
- The lasting effects of COVID-19 on how developers work and learn